1. We will deliver the services in accordance with the approved estimate.
2. In providing the Services, we will disclose to you the terms of all agreements and terms and conditions related to our services.
1. During the performance of the Services, you must:
(a) Co-operate with us as we reasonably require. (b) Provide the information and documentation that we reasonably require. (c) On request make available to us such Facilities as we reasonably require.
2. Ensure that, any material provided by you will not infringe the rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) of any person or give rise to any obligation on our behalf (or any person authorized by us) to pay compensation or royalty to any individual.
In accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you must pay us for the Services in accordance with the approved Estimate.
1. We own all Intellectual Property Rights of our services.
2. We will not assign to you any right, title and interest including Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights existing or which may hereafter exist in any Matter until all amounts due to us from you are paid in accordance with agreement. This means that we will have a lien over any service, products, data or information performed, created or obtained during the provision of the Services. If you have not paid the invoice(s) within decided time from the date of the invoice(s) you agree that you will forfeit your rights.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, arising with the provision of the Services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the Services which are the subject of any such claim and provided that you notify us of any such claim before making it a legal matter.
2. We are not liable to pay or satisfy any interest of third party except our client in accordance with the approved estimate.
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your complaints. We will treat any complaint seriously, and will investigate at best to prevent our rights. If you are still not satisfied with our investigation, and want to solve the case with help of judiciary. Then case will be handled according to Indian and Australian law depending upon where the project is being delivered.